
NUMBER EIGHT HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today Nancy and I toured the Body World3 exhibit at the St Louis Science Center.The exhibit is certainly worth the plus one hour of your time and the fee to enter the exhibit. They would not allow photography inside the exhibit area.
We topped off our time at the Center by attending the Omnimax theater and seeing an interesting movie "MUMMIES" The movie is also worth your time and money.
A good day was enjoyed by all.



4 comments:
Congratulations on #8! Nancy doesn't look too happy, but I'm sure she had fun. So let's see, it's almost March and you have 8 down and 62 to go...
Kathryn, I took Nancy's picture right after the Mummies movie. I know I am only at eight but I do have a goal/time line. I want to be at 17 by April 7 {actual birth date} 37 by July 7, 57 by Oct 7 and finished hopefully by 12/7. Iam confident and certainly having a good time.
Ed
I definitely put my money on you to complete all 70 in 2008.
Kathryn
Thanks for the encouragement. From the begining of the "70" idea. I have been confident of a successfull completion. Encouragement helps!!!!!!!!!1
Thanks
Ed
Post a Comment