Monday, December 31, 2007

PERSONAL TOP SEVEN EVENTS OF 2007

Only the first photo has any numerical significance. All the rest are a part of my year. The first photo was taken five weeks after neck surgery. Obviously Nancy has made a great recovery as the photo was taken in San Antonio.














In my uniform as I started working for the Cardinals 2-13-07





Todd graduates from high school June 07




Photo four represents all six of the reasons WHY!!!! Nancy and I live in St Louis. I tried for two hours to do a collage of all six grandchildren. Blogspot would not read my software. [sorry]






A gift of a Stan Musial signed baseball from a friend.



Nancy and I spent four days in San Antonio











Two 07 visits from friend/brother Neil and his wife Glenda.

We did not travel a lot in 07 but stay tuned for 08.

Normally I set five to seven written goals that are measurable each and every year.

This year my goal is to do seventy things I have never done.

Happy New Year and blessings for 2008






No comments: