I vote for photo 4 even though they are all good. Bill
Photo #4. She sure looks like her mom. That many years couldn't have passed by - where did they go?? Have a great Thanksgiving. Judy
Photo 4
I like 1 or 4 because I like close-ups - but they all look good. Happy Thanksgiving - annie
Ms. Jan votes for 1 or 4. Great looking young people.
I vote for one. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Aunt Denise votes for number one!! They are all great, its little terri and Joe!
I vote for #1
I vote for #1 - wow, they look like their Mom and Dad! Nancy
#1
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I vote for photo 4 even though they are all good. Bill
Photo #4. She sure looks like her mom. That many years couldn't have passed by - where did they go?? Have a great Thanksgiving. Judy
Photo 4
I like 1 or 4 because I like close-ups - but they all look good. Happy Thanksgiving - annie
Ms. Jan votes for 1 or 4. Great looking young people.
I vote for one. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Aunt Denise votes for number one!! They are all great, its little terri and Joe!
I vote for #1
I vote for #1 - wow, they look like their Mom and Dad! Nancy
#1
Post a Comment