Wednesday, September 19, 2007




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY!!!!


Sixteen is one of those special birthdays of life.


I had to show the second photo taken about twenty five hours after your birth.It seems like only yesterday.


1991 Was a palindrome year meaning that it is the same number written frontwards or backwards.





In 1991 the soviet Union as a communist nation decided to change toward democracy and broke up as Communist power threat to the free world.





The 1991 academy award winner was Dances With Wolves.


The 1991 best song winner was From A Distance.


I have little memory of my sixteenth birthday in 1954 other than my parents did let me skip school to take the drivers license test and then on Sunday they let me take a 1952 Buick for a ride with my best friend Jack.






In 1954 the first world series was televised in color for the first time.





The academy award winner was Frank Sinatra in From Here To Eternity.
The top song was Bill Haley and the Comets playing Shake Rattle and Roll. Four years later when grandma and I were dating we danced to Bill Haley in person at the Casa Loma ballroom.
Picture one. three, four, and five were taken last Sunday at our family celebration.


I hope you have a great birthday and many many more future celebrations.

Grandma and I are very proud of you.









































I had to show a picture of the fun times at the park










No comments: