
A TOUR of THE STADIUM!!!
This week Nancy's brother Joe in the middle and his wife Sandie [ in the red pants] visited us from Colorado. Along with his daughter in [ the black pants] and two granddaughters I gave them a mini tour of the stadium.
Photo one and two were taken in the Cardinal dugout the favorite stop on the tour.

Photo three was taken from behind home plate looking out at the St Louis skyline.
Photo four is from the radio booth as I pretend to be Mike Shannon. This stop is also a real favorite stop on the tour.
The final photo was taken from the radio booth looking out at the field and the st Louis skyline.

I would recommend the stadium tour to all baseball and especially St Louis Cardinal fans.


1 comment:
Do they ever fire up the PA system so you can hear yourself? That would be stellar.
Post a Comment