Saturday, February 11, 2006
On a cool fall Oct. Evening in 1956 I met a young woman name of Nancy and as fate would direct we are still sharing our life together. At the time I was in college and Nancy was a senior in high school. From that fall evening until a warm May 9th 1959 we had what could be described as a rocky courtship. It was certainly on again and then off again for one reason or another. My blog title states it is a great life and since that warm May evening in 59 it has been. We have had three wonderfull children and with help from their spouses they have given us six terrific grandkids. We have a passion to travel but our love for our grandkids always brings us back home. Some of our favorite places are Maui Hawaii, Spring training with the Cardinals, Paris, Germany,Grand Canyon, New York City, Boston, Nova Scotia and really I could go on and on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks good - but you need a little punctuation now and then. I know I'm bad using - dashes - instead of punctuation too. I'll be checking it everyday - later, annie
hooray uncle Ed. I'm so happy you've started your blog. Can't wait to read more.
love, Jenny
Ed,
I am very proud of you! I love to see new folks entering the blogging world. I now have you book-marked! It is a wonderful way to share your thoughts, photos and ideas with lots of people.
Hooray! Welcome to the blogging world! It is great to have you. Thanks sharing your story. You and Nancy are a great example to so many!
Post a Comment